Balwyn Evergreen Centre operates the following programs and services:
- Transport: Bus Trips and Local Pick up
- Provision of Dining Room Meals;
- Companion Animal Volunteer Support
- Health Services: Podiatry
- Health Services: Audiologist
- Accompanied Appointment
- Social Visiting
- Physiotherapy (please click)
Great Benefits & Value are received from Balwyn Evergreen Centre membership.
- Reduced charges for Lunch & Concert Bundle
- Reduced charges for Exercise Classes
- Reduced charges Podiatry
- Free access to Fabric & Fashion; Cards; Craft; Computer Classes; Walking Group Thursday and OM:NI
- Monthly Newsletter.
In accordance to our Policies and Procedures, BEC’s decisions, practices and policies will be guided by, and respectful of, our Participant’s rights and responsibilities.
Right to Complain and Feedback
BEC actively supports a Participant’s right to complain about its services including a complaint about privacy. Complaints are viewed as a way our services and procedures can be continuously improved.
DHHS funding requires clients are able to access important policies. If you have any questions, please contact us.