Consumer/Client Outcome/Staff Outcome
Consumers will have confidence that the service users contribute towards the service costs while protecting those who are more financially vulnerable. Contributions only apply to CHSP clients.
|Balwyn Evergreen Centre will ensure that it is accountable to all stakeholders by:
· Moving towards fairness and consistency in Client contributions
· Ensuring that clients who can, contribute towards the costs of their activities.
· Clients who cannot afford to contribute will not be disadvantaged.
We undertake to:
- To practice fairness and consistency in client contributions.
- Transparency: Inform the client before commencement of service of the contribution amount.
- Hardship; arrangements will be made for those clients unable to pay the requested contribution.
- Reporting: Grant agreement obligations require BEC to report the dollar amount collected from client contributions annually .
- Sustainability; Revenue from client contribution will be used to support ongoing service delivery.